Become an Agent
It’s easy to become a registered agent to offer the MH Ross programs. Please submit the following documents:
- Travel Organization Agreement (TOA): This will provide us with information needed to set up your agency in our system. A counter-signed copy will be emailed to you once the set-up is complete. Once authorized, you may begin offering MH Ross products for sale.
- Agency Verification and Travel Appointment Form: These forms are required by our insurance underwriter, Arch Insurance Company.
- Travel insurance license: Please submit a copy of your current travel insurance license by fax or email. If you are not already licensed, we will send the licensing requirements for your state.
- W-9 Form: This form is required by in order to for you to receive commissions.
For agent registration forms, click here.
Once you have completed and signed all necessary forms, please send these documents to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: MH Ross
9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64114
- Fax: 888-424-8731